Convex is a multi-effects processor designed to facilitate the creation of contorted artifacts, syncopated patterns and skewed digital textures. Based around three classic effects; multimode filter, pitch shifter and delay, Convex generates dynamic variations of the input signal by morphing between two instances of each effect and modulating their key parameters using an extensive array of control modules.
Driving its core are 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync and 2 envelope followers which can have their output inverted or combined using mixers and multipliers. Convex features 100 factory presets from Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, Nicholas Yochum, Daed and Subjex. From mellow dub delays to mind-blowing glitch sequences, Convex will bring a broad range of exciting effects to your audio arsenal.
- Dual Multimode Filters
- Dual Pitch Shifters
- Dual Digital Delays
- Dual Envelope Followers
- Two Signal Mixers, Multipliers and Inverters
- 4 LFOs with Retrig, Sync and variable shapes
- 100 Factory Presets from our top sound designers
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
- Broadband Internet connection for product download
- VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Renoise, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Approximately 1.5 GB of hard drive space
- Windows Vista or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
CONVEX IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR $29
CONVEX USER GUIDE
CURRENT VERSION: 1.0