Fracture XT is a patchable glitch processor designed to facilitate the creation of mind-bending malfunctions, contorted articulations and evolving digital textures. FXT is based on our free & critically acclaimed Fracture plugin, and builds on its strengths with the addition of a new granular processor as well as improved buffer, delay and multi-mode filter algorithms. FXT features four flexible LFO’s with various waveshapes, the ability sync to your host’s clock, run at very slow rates and feed multiple modulation targets simultaneously. Add to this a patchable modulation matrix and extensive randomization options, and you get a worthy evolution of one of our most popular plugins.
Our new grains processor makes it possible to create anything from moody drones to pointillist electronic patterns and beyond. Randomize the night away or get surgical and craft articulate patches with care. Process anything from drum and percussion sequences to synth lines, sound effects and real-time input from your hardware synths, drum machines and noise boxes. FXT’s intuitive interface and diverse features make it simple to give your projects a unique technical edge. FXT features 105 factory presets from Ivo Ivanov, Alex Retsis and Stephan Bobinger. From mellow dub delays to dense holographic grain clouds, FXT brings a broad range of exciting effects to your sonic toolbox.
- Granular Effects Processor with dedicated multimode filter
- Buffer Effects Processor with dedicated multimode filter
- Digital Delay Processor with variable input routing
- 4 flexible LFOs with Sync and variable shapes
- Patchable Modulation Matrix
- Extensive Randomization Options
- 105 Factory Presets from our top sound designers
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
- Broadband Internet connection for product download
- VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Renoise, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Approximately 1.5 GB of hard drive space
- Windows Vista or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz