Polygon is a new sampler plugin designed to facilitate the creation of stunning composite sound effects. Co-developed by Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert, Polygon was conceived from the ground up with unconventional attributes and a fast, forward-thinking workflow.
Layering samples is only the beginning. Polygon’s unique granular mode will bend your samples into fresh material while its clean and logical interface, extensive modulation options and distinctive sonic fingerprint make it an invaluable tool for creative sound design.
At the heart of Polygon, you will find 4 Sampler modules featuring a granular mode and various play and loop modes with focus and loop range sliders. The modules are supported by 8 LFOs, 4 modulation envelopes with variable slopes, two multi-mode filters, three effects processors, a sub oscillator and various global parameters. All of Polygon’s components work in conjunction with its modulation matrix to allow you to achieve extremely dynamic results with relative ease.
The sub oscillator is effectively Polygon’s 5th voice. It was implemented to reinforce Polygon’s final output with the often needed mass and impact of low frequency content. To increase flexibility, this oscillator can operate in either sine and square wave mode with pulse width modulation, offers filter and effects routing options and is fully integrated into the modulation matrix. As with any of the sampler modules, the sub oscillator can easily be deactivated when needed.
- 4 monophonic Sampler Modules with Granular Mode
- Play & Loop modes with Range Sliders
- 4 Mod Envelopes with Cycle Mode and variable slopes
- 8 LFOs with Retrig, Sync and built-in Multipliers
- 3 FX Processors: Metalizer, Stutter and FM Ring Mod
- Sub Oscillator with Sine & Square wave with PWM
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix and Global RND Isolate Suite
- 1.2 GB of 24bit/96khz .wav sample content
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
- Broadband Internet connection for product download
- VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Renoise, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Approximately 1.5 GB of hard drive space
- Windows Vista or higher
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
POLYGON IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR $49