HYSTERESIS is a FREE glitch delay plugin geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Hysteresis features a delay effect with stutter, lowpass filter and modulation effects thrown into the feedback signal path.
Process anything from drums and percussion to synth lines and sound effects. On top of being able to create incredibly wild signal mutations, it can also be used to generate classic delay effects.
- Feedback-based delay effect with tempo sync
- Reversible stutter effect in the feedback path
- Lowpass filter in the feedback path
- Modulation with rate division/multiplication
- Over 100 presets from our top sound designers
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
- Broadband Internet connection for product download
- VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Windows Vista or higher
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
HYSTERESIS IS AVAILABLE NOW AS A FREE DOWNLOAD!
HYSTERESIS USER GUIDE
CURRENT VERSION: 1.1